There are two ways to apply for area allotments:
- By filling in the form for area allotments
- Digital application for area allotments through nunagis.gl - You will find a guide here
The application must contain:
- Schedule for construction
- Description of the construction
- Documentation of the applicant's financial ability to use the area.
In order for your area application to be valid, you must print and sign it. You will then need to send or drop it off at your local Citizen Service Center or Village Office.
You can find vacant building sites in the four cities here.
If you want to find a vacant building sites in one of the municipality's other residences, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You are always welcome to contact your local citizen service center or village office for guidance.