Vision and main structure
This part of the town plan describes the main premises for spatial planning in Greenland's northernmost municipality, including:
- an overall vision setting out the direction for the development of Avannaata Kommunia
- a status description of the development within important areas such as population, settlement, industry, construction etc.
- the specific goals of the municipal council for the development and land use in Avannaata Kommunia
- a planning forecast describing links to other planning – including national spatial planning, economic planning and municipal planning (local plans, town plan addendums etc.) since the latest plan revision.
- an overall main structure that describes the overall characteristic features and structures in Avannaata Kommunia, and provides plans for the future.